naam bedrijf: Landa Digital Printing
contactpersoon: Manuel Schrutt
Field Support Engineer, Netherlands
Landa is seeking a Field Support Engineer (FSE) who will be responsible for ensuring optimum customer satisfaction with Landa’s Nanographic Printing® presses by providing first-class technical support to Landa’s growing customer base and enhancing strong relationships with customers.
Position is based in the north of the Netherlands.
Landa Digital Printing is a member of the Landa group. It has developed a unique digital technology called Nanography® for the commercial, packaging and publishing markets. Unveiled at drupa 2012, Nanography® bridges the critical profitability gap between offset and digital printing by enabling printers to cost-effectively produce short-to-medium run lengths.
Landa Digital Printing has developed a unique digital technology called Nanography® – a new category of printing for the commercial, packaging and publishing markets. Nanography bridges the critical profitability gap between offset and digital printing, and enables printers to cost-effectively produce short-to-medium run lengths for the first time.
Nanography was invented by Benny Landa, father of digital printing and inventor of the first digital press in 1993. About a decade ago, in the course of researching nanotechnology for energy use, Benny discovered that nanopigments had unique qualities and could produce unprecedented results in printing. Landa Digital Printing was established to commercialize his technological breakthrough and to ignite a second digital revolution in print.
- Transfer of technical knowledge to press operators to resolve on-site technical issues
- Escalate complex issues to Landa’s worldwide teams to ensure optimal and effective treatment of customer issues
- Harness technical knowledge on the technical aspects of the presses, to maximize both press production and productivity
- Over 5 years of experience in product support in the graphic arts industry for digital printers or offset presses
- Experience in inkjet systems – an advantage
- End to end, highly-skilled technical capabilities and strong troubleshooting skills
- Residence in the northern Netherlands area
- Valid driving license
- Availability to work flexible hours, with the ability to travel extensively to customers’ sites (including overnight trips)
- Ability to work under remote supervision and perform well under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills, working with global customers and colleagues
- “Can do” approach using established technical policies and procedures to effectively handle customer issues
- Excellent self-learning capabilities – always looking to deepen knowledge of existing systems, technologies, and products
- Self-motivated and able to work in a dynamic workplace
- Clear and effective English communication skills
Wat biedt de werkgever
Come Work with Us! The people who work at Landa are the company’s front line and its most valuable resource. Landa employees are transcending the boundaries of reality and developing exciting futuristic technologies and products. At Landa you’ll find an environment that generously invests in its employees, encounter challenges that take you beyond the mundane routine of life, and enjoy the culture of creativity and team spirit. Join us.
Friesland en Groningen
applicatie specialist en onderhoudsmonteur
Fulltime (40 uur)
Raadpleeg altijd eerst de pagina 'effectief solliciteren' voor een juiste voorbereiding op de sollicitatie procedure.