Customer Success Engineer
We look for Customer Success Engineers with different language skills (EN & NL/FR or EN & NL/DE). Location: Amsterdam.
In this position, you are reporting to the CEO of a multicultural & innovative startup, OctoBoost, which sells SaaS-based B2B digital products. The startup is powered by a multinational company, thus a good balance between stability & agility.
Together with the startup’s CEO and Technical Sales Team, you are responsible for supporting technical sales and increasing customer engagement in the post-sales lifecycle, including onboarding, adoption, expansion and retention.
OctoBoost AI-driven print efficiency technology dramatically reduces print costs while increasing revenue through its Magento based web-to-print shops. Future-proof online print combined with the most powerful print efficiency technology in the print industry. OctoBoost also has a deep environmental impact as decreases CO2 emissions as a result of plate & paper waste reduction.
More specifically, you will have a responsibility in the following areas:
- Ensure our customers become successful using our SaaS solutions to automate their processes, reduce waste and increase revenue via e-commerce.
- Support the Technical Sales Team by creating demos and showcasing them during product demonstrations.
- Increase customer engagement along all stages of the customer lifecycle.
- Provide onboarding, training and advice to customers in order to maximize value generated.
- Support during the initial configuration and integration of our digital solution to our customers´ systems.
- Monitor customer usage, revenue and efficiency KPIs, identify flaws & negative indicators, propose & steer corrective measures.
- Act as a first point of contact for inbound product queries and issues.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the responsible internal team.
- Create training documentation and build out FAQ & Knowledge base material for optimizing onboarding and support processes.
- Contribute to product roadmap by being the customer advocate, proposing improvement ideas and supporting with testing.
OctoBoost is a technology startup whose core mission is to develop innovative digital solutions for the print industry. OctoBoost is powered by Sappi, well in line with its commitment to improve printers´ business and ultimately make print media more efficient, attractive and sustainable.
- You have technical education (ideally IT or Print Media) with good commercial skills or Business education with good technical skills
- You are a good team player, excellent communication skills and customer oriented
- You are open to change, quick learner, creative, curious & flexible
- You have strong passion and knowledge of technology, emerging media, automation and efficiency
- You are an enthusiast, proactive and positive problem solver
- You proficiently speak: English and Dutch and/or German.
- You are value oriented
- You are flexible to travel to workshops/onboardings (max 20% of your time)
- You have experience selling or supporting SaaS
- You have experience with CRM platforms, preferably Salesforce.com
- You have experience in e-commerce, ideally using the Magento platform
- You have practical experience in the set-up and configuration of e-commerce or CMS systems
- You are accurate and have feeling for numbers
Wat biedt de werkgever
- Being a core team member of a multicultural, dynamic & agile startup
- Location in a vibrant tech hub in Amsterdam
- Promising career growth prospects
- Flexibility and attractive startup benefits
Fulltime (40 uur)